Thursday, February 11, 2016

Tasting - Crane Lake Petite Sirah



Name - Crane Lake Petite Sirah
Variety - 100 % Petite Sirah
Region - Lodi, California
Country - USA
Year - 2013
Price - $5.95
Wine Review - "Prepare to be overwhelmed, there's nothing 'petite' about this wine from the inky dark color to the bouquet loaded with tons of blackberry fruit and a hint of exotic spice; it fills your mouth with jammy fruit balanced by velvety soft tannins. Perfect for your next big party."  -- Winery Notes
My Review - Dancing in tangy flavors of grapefruit and cherry, my palate even senses a hint of pepper to rock my senses. Although the wine is somewhat dry, the finish is smooth and leaves a nice tartness on my tongue. I would definitely drink this again!
I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment